20th – 21st November 2014 (Thursday – Friday)
Bratislava – Slovakia - Mercure Bratislava Centrum hotel - link to Mercure Hotels webpage
- Are you working with people with visual impairment?
- Are you a researcher conducting research in the area of visual impairment?
- Are you a teacher who wishes to get a deeper insight into the psychology of visual impairment?
- Are you a professional working on interesting topics that you think might be interesting to share with others?
The ECPVI conference is designed for researchers, psychologists, health, social care and education professionals that have an interest in visual impairment.
(here you can download the book of abstracts and the conference presentations)
- book of abstracts (printable version), zip, 1,9MB
- book of abstracts (accessible version), zip, 8,1MB
- key-note speeches, zip, 4,8MB
- plenary sessions, zip, 9,9MB
- workshops, zip, 10MB
- posters, zip, 6,9MB
ECPVI Programme Frame
This conference is organized within theScience and Technology Week in the Slovak Republic
Photogallery - 4th ECPVI conference, Heidelberg
Photogallery - Psychological conference, Bratislava
Questions and answers: ecpvi(add)unss.sk